A Shared Interest:Some Freaky Stories

Photos provided by Upsplash

 
Photos provided by Upsplash






Sometimes I get lost in the reading instead of the writing about weird things. Do you think I am losing my everlovin' mind? The jury is still out on this so let us not go overboard. The important thing is to relax and let it flow. Flow with the revolving dreams; The blue dogs that keep snarling at my chamber door; That man in the green shirt who keeps starring at the subway rats and his purpled paisley patterned turquoise shoes!  What is that about anyway?





Alright guys and gals, let the drummer play! Besides, I got to get back to my burning lemon-buttered-garlic blue chicken in the oven...hmm, smell good.
Did He Just Loose It?

Photos provided by Upsplash

This expose is based off the author's struggle to find balance in a chaotic dream state(REM).

THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO SHARE THE MYSTERY OF THE UNIVERSE WITH YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Yourself To Host An Online Event: Expectations and Realities In 2022

MORE ON AUTOMOTOTIVE DESIGN:MY FAUX Pony Car

Digital Marketing Made Simple: Using What You Know To Get What You Want